We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information by which you can be identified when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time. Changes will be updated on this page.
This policy is current and effective from 11/05/19.
What Information We May Collect:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, postal address, telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, and personal goals
- other information relevant to customer offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send email about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We will never sell, trade, or otherwise share your information to any third party.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Contact and Opt Out Policy
• You may get relevant follow up emails with additional information from email@example.com, usually within 24 hours of optin in to our site, and possibly other emails in the future. However, we will never spam you with junk emails.
• You can easily opt out of further communication at any time by clicking the Modify Your Subscription link at the bottom of our email messages (if applicable), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Opt Out” in the subject line.